Avira DriveNet is a 2-component remote recovery solution. A component consists of a software module to create a boot medium to boot a local or remote, no longer bootable system. The other component consists of a software module for the local system to create a direct remote connection to the local or remote, no longer bootable system.
* Secure, simple and fast solution for emergency use;
* Scanning, testing and repair of drives;
* Recovery of damaged file systems and deleted files;
* Remote offline virus scan on remote PC without working operating system. The ideal solution to detect and eliminate root kits;
* Copy, delete, add and edit files and folders, for example for data back-up, to create images etc.;
* Set, delete and edit file attributes and rights;
* Reset lost Windows passwords via the network/Internet and change of group membership.
Limitations:The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To enable updates you may automatically request an evaluation key for a 30-days period from here: (http://www.avira.com/en/products/test_licence.html) - To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com/en/products/online_shop.html)
Avira DriveNet Professional is a free trial software application from the Access Control subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2006-12-12. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Avira DriveNet Professional (version 2.1) has a file size of 3.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.